Review the action that occurred during the play of a hand with the Hand Review window.
It's a great way to review how your opponents play their hands.
You can access the Hand Review Window in the following ways:
Click on the following areas to learn more:
The Player Report has the following fields:
Click on the Player Name to see the Hand Analysis
Report for that player.
The top row provides you the following information for each player:
- Seat Position
- Player Name
- Hole cards (if known)
Indicates the amount posted pre-flop by a player for this hand, other than the Big
Blind or Small Blind.
Street/Round Rows (Pre Flop, Flop, Turn and River)
Loose/Tight rating for this player. See Poker-SpyGame
Tracker for more information on this field
Lists the action that occurred on each street. Use the following legend:
- SB #: Amount posted by the Small Blind where # is the amount posted
- BB #: Amount posted by the Big Blind where # is the amount posted
- Check: Player checked
- Call #: Player called the amount indicated by #
- Bet #: Player bet the amount indicated by #
- Raise #: Player raised the amount indicated by #
- Reraise #: Player reraised the amount indicated by #
- Returned #: Player bet or raised $ dollars but everyone still in
the hand folded. The amount indicated by # was returned
to the player
Pot Value Column
The value of the pot at the start of the round.
Lists the total amount bet by each player for all rounds.
Lists the amount won by the winning player or players (in the case of split pots).
Hand Information Section
- Community Cards: List all known community cards for the hand
- Type: Identifies the type of game
- Limits: Limits at which the hand was played
- Hand Number: Poker room hand id
- Date: Date and time when the hand was played